Our individual and shared commitment for collective accountability, to act with purposeful care and integrity, taking active steps that keep ourselves and each other safe. Our goal is to have each of us understand how interconnected we all are in managing through this.
Expectations we must hold of ourselves and one another
Monitor and Care
- Monitor myself for the symptoms of COVID-19 and report to a medical professional if I experience fever of 100.4 F (38 C) or higher, dry cough, difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat or loss of taste or smell
- Daily Health Screening — I will monitor my temperature and participate in PAFA’s daily health screening measures to determine whether it is appropriate for me to enter the facilities.
- Report to PAFA if I test positive for COVID-19. Contact Jimmie Greeno, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stay Home — I will stay home if I am sick with COVID-19 symptoms or know that I have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Practicing Daily Self-Care — To the best of my ability, I will support my overall wellness.
Prevention & Protect Others
- Face Covering — Wear an appropriate face mask at all times while at PAFA, even when working in my studio.
- Hand Hygiene and Respiratory Etiquette — I will practice proper hand washing and respiratory etiquette (e.g., cover my cough, avoid touching my face).
- Physical Distancing — I will take daily precautions to keep space between myself and others (6 feet of physical distancing, which is about two arm lengths). I recognize that some people without symptoms may be able to spread the virus.
- Leaving Campus — I will practice cautious and protective protocols (face coverings, physical distancing, etc.) when off campus, for my own safety as well as that of our community.
- Guests — I understand that no guests are permitted in PAFA facilities. Jimmie Greeno, VP for Safety and Security, may approve in advance, on a case-by-base basis, one additional person for the purpose of moving belongings in or out of the building.
- Travel — I will report plans to travel to/from locations with high numbers of COVID cases, understanding the Philadelphia Department of Health expectation to quarantine for 14 days upon return (see map/list here)
Responsible Community Member
- Training — I will complete and comply with all required COVID-19 related orientation trainings and health information sessions.
- Observing Space Restrictions — Carefully observe instructional signs and follow directions; I will adhere to the guidelines for the use of spaces on campus.
- Speak up — See something, say something. Let’s all work together to remind each other with kindness to comply with all health and safety protocols. Please report concerns to Jimme Greeno, email@example.com or Anne Stassen, firstname.lastname@example.org
By participating in PAFA classes, facilities and programs, I agree to these community expectations and health/safety protocols, and understand that non-compliance may lead to loss of privileges including, but not limited to – studio/facility access.